Tuesday 30 October 2012

dsdn 112 proj 2b

starting off

For this project in dsdn 122, project 2b we have to do a video about your navigation app made in project 2a. 

at first i had no clue on what i was going to do for my movie. in class sessions i was confused on what to do for my project, as i still had a lot of things on my mind on other projects that were due for other classes. in saying this though, i learnt many things that i could do for my video. i found out that we could like cinematics, stop motion, actual video, walk through of the app, ad of the app, abstracting what it will be like.

Whilst in classes i wondered what to do in my clip, many other people had great ideas, and i didnt really want to copy them. 

But on that same idea, i found video to be more benefical to me, as i am a lot more confident in that instead of doing stop motion.

So i thought what can i do for a video, and the only thing that sprung to my mind was doing an Ad for the app.

So know im off to start my video


No comments:

Post a Comment