Thursday 7 June 2012

DSDn 104 proj 3 precedents


PRECEDENTS










I have chosen this to show intricate detail through small bones combining with bigger ones. Producing an overall better object.
also the concept of rarity is implied through the findings of the dinosaurs bones, from were that idea is to be taken into my design.



Again this was to show how intricate design can make one good object as a whole.



I like this use of the small spaces around the design to produce a very good model.

 The use of shells will be ideal in my design as i want to incase something with in my object, to show strength and and the sense of home and something to protect.



This use of trophies again reinforce the idea of something to want to have, and strive to obtain.


The Greenstone pounamu necklace, is to give my design historic reference. i want my design to have been something sacred the flows through generations.


The use of tamoko, is the basis of my design, were i want to incorporate the use of curves and sharp ends, in a conjuntion to produce a form.



The clam and pearl, shows something that luxurious, that is incased with in something so firm and strong. The pearl takes years to develop, therefore being of rarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment