Thursday 7 June 2012

DSDn 104 proj 3 precedents for showing design.


PRECEDENTS


The use of the ocean seemed like the type of texture i wanted to use. It holds many attributes through the calmness of its fluidty form, to that of its strength and significance that it can employ.


The paua shells on the rocks with the light tinge of water in the background, made me want to represent this in my design.


The stylise of capturing the intricate design of the pendant with the fading of the bracelet, appealed to me, i will try this with my final physical model. 


Again, the use displaying the object on something else, such as a rock, appeals to my eye and design.






These are the following backgrounds i want to try my rendered images on.
I believe that it reinforces the idea of sacredness, historical meaning, rarity, relations back to nature  and what they can give to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment