Sunday 19 August 2012

RE DESIGN

New Concept

My last concept for this project, i found to be not working to the desired effects wanted.
This was ideal, as my laptop is now broken and had all my workings and pictures on the hard drive, from where i need to repair it. So, i had to rethink what i was going to do for this project, from the start of the week before hand in i had to finish this.

I had many influences to think of what im going to do. Whilst in the first year work shop, i found out the starting point of my design through a co stundent constructing his work.This was a peice of wood that can move freely with bends. made of smaller rectangles connected togther, giving amazing curves.

So i started my project from this point. experimenting what i could do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment